Alderney Court Office Resources

Religious Ceremonies

Religious Ceremony

If you would like to marry in a Church of England service you will need to contact the Parish Rector. The Church of England will take notice of marriage and administer the process for marriages which are to be solemnised by them.

If you want a religious ceremony other than a Church of England service you will need to discuss arrangements with the religious organisation and make sure that that the person who you would like to conduct the ceremony is an Authorised Religious Official.

The religious organisations will have their own fees and pricing structure and you will pay these fees directly to them for the services they will be providing.

Once you have set the time, date and location with the Authorised Religious Official you will need to apply to give Notice of Marriage.