Alderney Court Office Resources

Special Licences

You will need a Special Licence to sell alcohol from an otherwise unlicensed venue or during any extension to normal licensing hours on licensed premises. The pdf icon application [283kb] for a Special Licence may be made to the Court by the Licencee(s) of a Full Hotel Licence or a Public House Licence. 

The application needs to be received at least 9 days before the date of the Court hearing. Liquor Licence applications can be heard at the Civil Court on the first Thursday of any month, except August.

A pdf icon Court fee [578kb] is payable for this application.

For guidelines applicable to the granting of Special Licences please read the pdf icon Licensing Policy [131kb] issued by the Court of Alderney.