Alderney Court Office Resources

Registering an Agreement as an Adverse or Minor Interest

To register an agreement on the Land Register you will need to provide us with an agreement that has been signed by all the people who are a party to it.  We strongly recommend that you take legal advice when drawing up an agreement for registration so that the wording accurately reflects the purpose of the agreement.  If a plan is lodged with the agreement, this must also be signed by all the people who are party to the agreement.  The agreement should be submitted with a completed Form A for each title number that it is to be registered against, together with the pdf icon Registration Fee [110kb].

Land Registry Forms can be downloaded here.